Pages


Wednesday 29 December 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a very merry christmas and got lots of good things/nice time with family!

This is a bit of a double blog today - first a few things that I have painted up since my last update. I've been aiming to get my Epic Imperial Guard finished for a long time but I can't stop adding more to it thanks to eBay!

I recently finished a second Leman Russ tank company - these are the 3rd edition models as opposed to the Epic Armageddon models that my first tank company is made up of. I like these models as they are more detailed and in my opinion, have a bit character to them. The photos dont really do them justice though (thanks iphone camera...) and they could do with a quick spray of matt varnish

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are my bike-based rough riders. These are some nice old-skool models that I picked up from **ck knows where.

Photobucket


Now, it appears to be a bit of a common theme to show what kind of stuff you got for Christmas. My girlfriend doesn't like buying me stuff from GW but I did get this from the cat... just like my epic IG, I can't stop adding to my 40k IG either!

Photobucket

It's a gorgeous kit and I love the fact the turrets and sponsons are interchangeable without the need for faffing with magnets!

I also got:
Photobucket

And this to drink whilst watching it:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment