Pages


Saturday 25 February 2012

Argh! Stukas!

Heres a few (rubbish) pics of the Stukas I got for Christmas from the cat. These are the Zvezsda ones that cost £2.50 each. The quality is, well, they cost £2.50 each, so what you would expect! Rather irritatingly Battlefront have just changed the rules for 3rd Edition Flames of War so you know only need 1 aircraft. Had I know this change was happening I would have bought the far nicer Battlefron model.

I'm thinking of painting the canopy black and adding some highlights. Or should I keep them as they are? Thoughts??

The pics show the highlighting as being quite stark on the models but in reality they are much subtler. The camera on the iphone, and my skill with said camera, is sadly lacking...

Anyway, pics as promised:

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

No comments:

Post a Comment