Pages


Sunday 5 June 2011

Back in business (bumper update)

Well it's been a busy few months since my last update.

I've had my stag do...

Photobucket

Got married...

Photobucket

Went on honeymoon to New York (including paying our respects at Ground Zero)

Photobucket

And the biggest steak I've ever seen at Sparks Steak House (210 East 46th street if anyone wants to know)

Photobucket

Before jetting off to St Lucia and the amazing Rendezvous resort

Photobucket

Despite all this excitement I managed to finish off my FOW late war 1st Polish Armoured Division force. I picked up some great transfers from Maelstrom Games to finish them off.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've also started on my fallschirmjager but they can wait for another update...

1 comment:

  1. congrats bud, and nice progress.

    i'll need you to distract some of the guys at the club with FoW so i can catch up with hordes before i get back with 40k!

    ReplyDelete