Pages


Tuesday 12 July 2011

Mini madness

About time I did another update.

First up, some Epic scale Forgeworld Warhounds painted to match my Epic Guard army so a desert yellow scheme basically. From a background perspective they are part of my main titan legion BUT are not in the standard legion colours for the reason that they wouldn't be very conspicuous in their legion colours. Not that titans can really be described as conspicuous...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've also finished my Flames of War Panthers. I picked these up cheap from hobbycraft and haven't really thought about how I will integrate them into any force as they are so expensive points wise. They are cool tanks though so meh, points shmoints!

My airbrush is out of action so they havent turned out quite as well as I had planned... They do have camo-stripes but the devlan mud has obscured them a bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hate clean looking tanks but think I may have overdone the devlan mud effect. I used devlan mud with a bit of floor polish so that it doesn't pool everywhere.

Here's 7 StuG's I've painted up - again, I picked up a cheap box of these from Hobbycraft plus the two that came with the open fire boxset:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's a sneak peek of my fallschirmjager that I'm painting up-hand painting camo is quite time consuming!

Photobucket

Photobucket

More of those to follow next time. As always any comments appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. a good deal of progess here, very good.

    in fairness with the Warhounds, fluff wise they tend to be under some form of delusion whereby they think they are ninjas and so cam-ing up would seem appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice FOW, I need to get stuck in with my British forces soon; but we should have a game sometime. I havent played FOW yet but have read the rules so hopfully can play relatively smoothly.....

    Nice titans too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys.

    I'm hopeless with the fow rules-keep forgetting stuff... But defo up for a game sometime soon

    ReplyDelete