Pages


Saturday 2 June 2012

Blood on the risers

It's taken me quite a long time, but my 101st airborne are finally finished :) I was planning on mainly using them with the list from Hell's Highway as I have some Irish Guards Shermans to use alongside them, but with the Bulge books on their way, I decided to base them with the ardennes campaign in mind. The bases were a bit of a trial & error so some look better than others. Overall I am fairly pleased with how they look. I will go back and add marking at a later date.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

HQ

  Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Platoons
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Anti-tank guns 


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Extra bazooka teams
 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Divisional Artillery Support

Ok, so I've not actually finished these yet so no pics... :(

The photos don't do the models justice. Not that they are great but they do look better in the flesh.

Comments always appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment